|Castello di Meleto near Gaiole in Chianti|
|One of the rooms at Spaltenna Castle near Gaiole in Chianti|
- is it accessible by public transport?
- does it have panoramic views?
- is it deep in the countryside or near a town or city?
And then there are amenities to consider:
- swimming pool? Not all Tuscan castles offer a pool but most do.
- gourmet dining or simple B&B?
- is the property a wine producer with cellars and wine tasting? Ditto olive oil?
|Castello di Vicchiomaggio near Greve in Chianti|
Castello di Meleto - a castle that retains a great deal of its military architecture, located near Gaiole in Chianti.
Castello di Spaltenna - somewhat modified over time since the castle was converted into a monastery, but retains its military character. Located near Gaiole in Chianti.
Castello di Vicchiomaggio - an important wine producer, located near Greve in Chianti.
Castello di Querceto - another important Chianti wine producer, located near Greve in Chianti.
Castello di Gabbiano - a splendid castle located near Mercatale.
Author: Anna Maria Baldini
All content copyright © ammonet Italian Web Site Promotion 2016. All rights reserved.